Read&Write is an award winning literacy software solution that makes learning accessible for all students, especially those with reading and writing difficulties, learning disabilities, and English Language Learners. Read&Write's customizable toolbar integrates with mainstream applications for access to any curriculum or digital content with support features for reading, writing, research, and test taking.
- Hundreds of Activity Objects (AOs) in grades 6-12
- An individual Teacher Guide for each AO
- Online end-of-activity assessments for each AO
- Activity sheets that can be printed for whole-class instruction
- My Adaptive Space for managing students and assignments
- Assessment reports by student and assignment
My Reading Coach is consistent with the Orton-Gillingham approach to reading. It is a structured, flexible, mastery-based, multi-sensory educational software program that provides a virtual reading specialist and speech pathologist to every student. Embedded Teacher Intelligence™ individualizes instruction to help each student reach grade level in the skill areas of phonemic awareness, phonics sounds and rules, vocabulary, word Structure, syntactic processing and reading comprehension.