GeoGebra is a dynamic mathematics software for schools that joins geometry, algebra, spreadsheets, graphing, statistics and calculus. Users can do constructions with points, vectors, segments, lines, conic sections as well as functions and change them dynamically afterwards. Additionally, math equations and coordinates can be entered directly. GeoGebra allows students to see the relationships between these different branches of mathematics.GeoGebra is available both online and offline versions.
- Hundreds of Activity Objects (AOs) in grades 6-12
- An individual Teacher Guide for each AO
- Online end-of-activity assessments for each AO
- Activity sheets that can be printed for whole-class instruction
- My Adaptive Space for managing students and assignments
- Assessment reports by student and assignment
My Reading Coach is consistent with the Orton-Gillingham approach to reading. It is a structured, flexible, mastery-based, multi-sensory educational software program that provides a virtual reading specialist and speech pathologist to every student. Embedded Teacher Intelligence™ individualizes instruction to help each student reach grade level in the skill areas of phonemic awareness, phonics sounds and rules, vocabulary, word Structure, syntactic processing and reading comprehension.