AB Math is a mental math game for kids from 5 to 10 :
- The children choose their options by themselves
- Various fun game modes
- Possibility to follow the results of several players
- math drills with the 4 operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, times tables)
- 4 levels of difficulty, including an EXPERT mode for grownups
The bubble game also strengthens sequential abilities, mental manipulation, attention and fine motor skills.
A fully digital math calculator with text-to-speech. Switch/Scan accessible.
earn how to recognize, count, add and make change with U.S. coins.
Teach your kids how to:
- Learn what a penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar and dollar coins looks like, front and back.
- Learn about U.S. State Quarters.
- Learn how to match coins.
- Learn how to add coins.
- Learn how to add different coins.
- Learn how to pay for items.
- Learn how to make change.
Now with voice instructions for younger learners.
Freddy Fraction is an alien who needs your help! He was exploring a strange, foreign planet when he realized he couldn't remember where he parked his spaceship...Freddy is lost! Help Freddy find his way back home safely using fractions, decimals, and percentages to lead him back to his spaceship!
As part of the Virginia Mobile Learning Apps Development Challenge, Freddy Fraction is designed to enhance the student's ability to determine equivalence relationships among fractions, decimals, and percents, as well as improve fractional computation.
A variety of games and exercises to introduce kids to numbers, orders, units, and the foundations of math. You will learn:
✔ The basic foundations of math
✔ To read, write and understand numbers from 0-9
✔ Number symbols and their units
✔ Sequence, order and spatial relationships
✔ An introduction to odds and evens
✔ Problem solving skills
✔ Fine motor skills
KidCalc teaches number recognition, counting and math to pre-schoolers, kindergarteners and elementary school aged children using flash cards and puzzle games, with engaging artwork, animation and voice-overs. KidCalc includes animated addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division lessons. KidCalc is easily configurable to adjust how challenging the counting and math puzzles are, with settings for toddlers learning numbers, for preschoolers learning to add and subtract, and for elementary school aged kids learning to count as high as 1000 and to multiply and divide.
Graphically rich and fun environment allows up to 50 students to learn basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
--- FEATURES ---
- Students have their own personalized settings, scores and test history.
- Smart Drills places emphasis on problems answered incorrectly and/or slowly.
- Explore solutions to problems using number lines, wooden blocks, facts and hints. Solve nine-times problems using your fingers!
- Visually track student progress with accuracy and speed graphs.
Fun educational math game for training mental addition and subtraction skills!
The game “Mental Math. Addition and subtraction” is developed to train mental addition and subtraction skills.
In the initial levels of the game you should solve problems in addition and subtraction within 10, then – within 20 and 100. With each level the problems become more complex and progress in the game depends on how fast and error free you can add and subtract!
MathType has three important accessibility capabilities. First of all, MathType can be used as an add-on to Microsoft Word to enable students with hand writing or mobility issues to create math equations with a computer, either via the keyboard, mouse, or with a variety of adaptive mouse tools. Secondly, MathType can be used to create accessible math content via MathType's MathPage function. The resulting web document can then be read with any MathML-enabled screen reader or assistive technology application.
This game engages players in a first-job-after-college simulation, encouraging players to apply math calculations in real-world contexts.