AB Math is a mental math game for kids from 5 to 10 :
- The children choose their options by themselves
- Various fun game modes
- Possibility to follow the results of several players
- math drills with the 4 operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, times tables)
- 4 levels of difficulty, including an EXPERT mode for grownups
The bubble game also strengthens sequential abilities, mental manipulation, attention and fine motor skills.
Provides practice in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division for children from 1st through 4th grade math. Puzzle and maze games are used for rewards.
Cloud Math is a fun learning tool for budding math geniuses, from preschool/kindergarten through elementary. With choices of avatars, great sounds and animation, easy to control levels of difficulty and operations - practicing math has never been more fun!
With animation and great sound effects, Cloud Math presents a set of problems to the player. For each of the problems, several avatars with possible answers bounce into view. The player's goal is, of course, to choose a correct answer.
earn how to recognize, count, add and make change with U.S. coins.
Teach your kids how to:
- Learn what a penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar and dollar coins looks like, front and back.
- Learn about U.S. State Quarters.
- Learn how to match coins.
- Learn how to add coins.
- Learn how to add different coins.
- Learn how to pay for items.
- Learn how to make change.
Now with voice instructions for younger learners.
You can count baby penguins, pick the right amount of apples to put in a basket, move some happy birds around to solve addition problems, and drop apples off a tree to solve subtraction problems.
The best feature of this game is the modeling involved - all of the cute animals and objects become manipulatives that you can move around to help solve the problem. For instance, for the problem 3 + 4 = ___, there are 3 happy birds on one wire, and 4 happy birds on another. One tap of the screen sends all of the birds to one wire, and your child can easily count the birds altogether.
KidCalc teaches number recognition, counting and math to pre-schoolers, kindergarteners and elementary school aged children using flash cards and puzzle games, with engaging artwork, animation and voice-overs. KidCalc includes animated addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division lessons. KidCalc is easily configurable to adjust how challenging the counting and math puzzles are, with settings for toddlers learning numbers, for preschoolers learning to add and subtract, and for elementary school aged kids learning to count as high as 1000 and to multiply and divide.
Use these games to practice basic math skills.
A variety of games and exercises to introduce kids to numbers, orders, units, and the foundations of math. You will learn:
✔ The basic foundations of math
✔ To read, write and understand numbers from 0-9
✔ Number symbols and their units
✔ Sequence, order and spatial relationships
✔ An introduction to odds and evens
✔ Problem solving skills
✔ Fine motor skills
Kindergarten math is a set of 400 interactive exercises that teach mathematics to young kids. Kids learn counting, number recognition, sequences, addition and subtraction for numbers 1 to 20 in small fun exercises. It is useful for kids ages 4 to 7. Voice instructions are turned off/on using android menu button.
Graphically rich and fun environment allows up to 50 students to learn basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
--- FEATURES ---
- Students have their own personalized settings, scores and test history.
- Smart Drills places emphasis on problems answered incorrectly and/or slowly.
- Explore solutions to problems using number lines, wooden blocks, facts and hints. Solve nine-times problems using your fingers!
- Visually track student progress with accuracy and speed graphs.