This program covers basic communication topics including: NON-VERBAL COMMUNICATION: (facial expressions, eye gaze, touch, gestures, physical appearance); LISTENING SKILLS: (make eye contact, pay attention, don’t interrupt); VERBAL-SPEAKING: (look at person, think before speaking, tone of voice). Includes bonus videos on how to: answer the door, answer the telephone, call on the telephone, and make an appointment.
Our 3D character can be zoomed in or out and rotated to give you the best vantage point for every sign. YOU control the placement of the character – not us! No other product lets you do this!
The library includes more than 11,500 words. Type in sentences, phrases, words and even the alphabet. Everything you enter will be saved in your History. Easily locate your entries by date or alphabetically. You can delete whatever you don’t want to keep.
iSign is an animated phrase book of 800 American Sign Language (ASL) gestures. Each of the gestures is modeled with a 3D character and completely animated. The vantage point for each sign was chosen so that the user can see the details of the hand positions. These are the ASL signs, not finger spellings.
Abilipad combines the functionality of a notepad with word prediction, text-to-speech and a customizable keyboard, putting advanced writing tools within everyone’s reach. The intuitive and user-friendly interface will have you taking notes, creating lesson plans, importing photos and designing customized keyboards in no time. An integrated filing system allows you to create folders to manage your notepads and keyboards.
AB Math is a mental math game for kids from 5 to 10 :
- The children choose their options by themselves
- Various fun game modes
- Possibility to follow the results of several players
- math drills with the 4 operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, times tables)
- 4 levels of difficulty, including an EXPERT mode for grownups
The bubble game also strengthens sequential abilities, mental manipulation, attention and fine motor skills.
earn how to recognize, count, add and make change with U.S. coins.
Teach your kids how to:
- Learn what a penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar and dollar coins looks like, front and back.
- Learn about U.S. State Quarters.
- Learn how to match coins.
- Learn how to add coins.
- Learn how to add different coins.
- Learn how to pay for items.
- Learn how to make change.
Now with voice instructions for younger learners.
A variety of games and exercises to introduce kids to numbers, orders, units, and the foundations of math. You will learn:
✔ The basic foundations of math
✔ To read, write and understand numbers from 0-9
✔ Number symbols and their units
✔ Sequence, order and spatial relationships
✔ An introduction to odds and evens
✔ Problem solving skills
✔ Fine motor skills
KidCalc teaches number recognition, counting and math to pre-schoolers, kindergarteners and elementary school aged children using flash cards and puzzle games, with engaging artwork, animation and voice-overs. KidCalc includes animated addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division lessons. KidCalc is easily configurable to adjust how challenging the counting and math puzzles are, with settings for toddlers learning numbers, for preschoolers learning to add and subtract, and for elementary school aged kids learning to count as high as 1000 and to multiply and divide.
Graphically rich and fun environment allows up to 50 students to learn basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
--- FEATURES ---
- Students have their own personalized settings, scores and test history.
- Smart Drills places emphasis on problems answered incorrectly and/or slowly.
- Explore solutions to problems using number lines, wooden blocks, facts and hints. Solve nine-times problems using your fingers!
- Visually track student progress with accuracy and speed graphs.