A fully digital math calculator with text-to-speech. Switch/Scan accessible.
AB Math is a mental math game for kids from 5 to 10 :
- The children choose their options by themselves
- Various fun game modes
- Possibility to follow the results of several players
- math drills with the 4 operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, times tables)
- 4 levels of difficulty, including an EXPERT mode for grownups
The bubble game also strengthens sequential abilities, mental manipulation, attention and fine motor skills.
earn how to recognize, count, add and make change with U.S. coins.
Teach your kids how to:
- Learn what a penny, nickel, dime, quarter, half dollar and dollar coins looks like, front and back.
- Learn about U.S. State Quarters.
- Learn how to match coins.
- Learn how to add coins.
- Learn how to add different coins.
- Learn how to pay for items.
- Learn how to make change.
Now with voice instructions for younger learners.
A variety of games and exercises to introduce kids to numbers, orders, units, and the foundations of math. You will learn:
✔ The basic foundations of math
✔ To read, write and understand numbers from 0-9
✔ Number symbols and their units
✔ Sequence, order and spatial relationships
✔ An introduction to odds and evens
✔ Problem solving skills
✔ Fine motor skills
KidCalc teaches number recognition, counting and math to pre-schoolers, kindergarteners and elementary school aged children using flash cards and puzzle games, with engaging artwork, animation and voice-overs. KidCalc includes animated addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division lessons. KidCalc is easily configurable to adjust how challenging the counting and math puzzles are, with settings for toddlers learning numbers, for preschoolers learning to add and subtract, and for elementary school aged kids learning to count as high as 1000 and to multiply and divide.
Graphically rich and fun environment allows up to 50 students to learn basic math skills in addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
--- FEATURES ---
- Students have their own personalized settings, scores and test history.
- Smart Drills places emphasis on problems answered incorrectly and/or slowly.
- Explore solutions to problems using number lines, wooden blocks, facts and hints. Solve nine-times problems using your fingers!
- Visually track student progress with accuracy and speed graphs.
This is a COMPLETE Pre-Algebra guide to well over 325 rules, definitions and examples, including number line, integers, rational numbers, scientific notation, median, like terms, equations, Pythagorean theorem and much more!
Our guide will take you step-by-step through the basic building blocks of Algebra giving you a solid foundation for further studies in our easy-to-follow and proven format!
Table of Contents
Pairs of bubbles float on the screen and your goal is to pop each pair. For example, one bubble says "7" and another says "3+4". Simply touch one bubble and then the other to pop them both. At any time, you can choose different operators: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Once you've popped all pairs on a level, you see your time for that level and can move on to the next level, or keep practicing that level.
MathBoard is a fantastic math learning tool for your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch. -- MathBoard is appropriate for all ages from kindergarten (with simple addition and subtraction problems) to elementary school where learning multiplication and division can be a challenge. You can control the range of numbers you want to work with, the amount of questions you want to answer and even assign a time limit per quiz. MathBoard will make learning math fun.